Ready to Run!
The course is looking fantastic and we are all really looking forward to the event. We hope this will be a great way of helping raise awareness and money for our chosen charities so please help us help them by spreading the word!
With the big day fast approaching here are a few bits of information you may find useful...
- Please enter LMEQ via Flanchford Road ONLY (see link below NOT your SAT NAV)
- Parking on site is free but limited so please car share where possible, with this in mind spectators and supports all very welcome
- Registration opens at 09:00am, and all races start at 10:00am
- Bag drop available at registration
- Hot drinks, food and toilets available on site
- When you arrive make sure you complete the disclaimer you will be given and familiarise yourself with the route map that will be displayed at registration
- Remember this event is for fun, if you are not happy taking on an obstacle simply miss it out
- Please obey instructions of marshals at all times
- After the race please ensure your timing chip is returned
- Change of clothes would be a good idea!
We are also pleased to announce Grant Steele will be offering Sports Massage to ease those aching legs at only £5 for a 10 minute treatment, chat with Grant or book in at registration.
Any questions please email us